Community Status Updates

I keep getting confused by my own username.
Yesterday, 04:44 PM
  • Kobold King's Photo
    Kobold King
    Between the two of us, I'm not a huge fan of Ookla Day. But when you're well-known enough that people start specifically calling you out by name for not participating, what's a joker monkey to do? :P
    Yesterday, 09:48 PM
  • TwiLyghtSansSparkles's Photo
    When you can't beat 'em, join 'em. And if your name is Twi, stop joining 'em when you get confused by your own profile. :P
    Yesterday, 10:39 PM

Songs that would make a good Harry Potter fanfic title. Go.
Yesterday, 12:51 PM

Ookla the Secretive

I gave in to the pressure!!! Ahhhh
Yesterday, 07:00 AM

Ookla the Ineffable

I find it incredibly amusing that 1600 is a savant.
Nov 25 2015 05:05 PM

Ookla the Unfreezable

Someone please PM me on how to use spoiler tags.
Nov 25 2015 12:47 PM
  • Ookla the Piratical's Photo
    Ookla the Piratical
    [.spoiler] HOIST THE COLOURS![./spoiler]

Remove them curs't periods and yer well on yer way to usin' spoiler tags, matey!
    Nov 25 2015 03:08 PM

Pugs like pudding. WHO KNEW.
Nov 25 2015 12:26 PM
  • Ookla the Precise's Photo
    Ookla the Precise
    Everyone lkes pudding, even if they don't like the sweet one you can make a pudding they like.
    Nov 25 2015 12:38 PM

Ookla the Fabulous

I had two of this avatar, one was too big the other was slightly too small. i'll find one of proper size later...
Nov 25 2015 06:13 AM

Ookla the Ensconced

Sorry, Lark! I'll put up your amazing avatar after this whole Ookla business is over.
Nov 25 2015 04:28 AM

Ookla the Incalculable

Does anyone get the joke in the name? Or am I the only *cough* lifeless one around here?
Nov 25 2015 02:06 AM

Ookla the Logical

I'm doing this Ookla thing this year.
Nov 24 2015 09:41 PM

Ookla the Inscrutable

Time is an illusion... nothing exists except empty space and you...and you...are but a thought...
Nov 24 2015 08:30 PM

Ookla the Piratical

"...They are heroes not in spite of the fear and horror their actions inspire, but in some ways because of them. They are not so much men who right wrongs, but avengers, and exerters of power; their appeal is not that of agents of justice, but of men who prove that even the poor and weak can be terrible." --Bandits of the Sea, C. R. Pennell
Nov 24 2015 08:09 PM