Community Status Updates

Photo

Observer

Happiness is measure with the graph x^1/3. Small amounts mean little, and don't double in value if doubles. Large amounts are worth less than they should be, and grow progressively samey.
Today, 09:41 AM
Photo

Mailliw73

You have failed this city!
Yesterday, 07:20 PM
  • Kobold King's Photo
    Kobold King
    If the green necromancer were stranded on an island, he wouldn't need to spend years becoming an archery badchull until someone came along to rescue him. He'd ride to safety on a zombie sea turtle.
    Yesterday, 07:44 PM
  • Mailliw73's Photo
    Mailliw73
    Zombie sea turtles? What a wimp! Fighting alongside Deathstroke is the way to go.
    Yesterday, 07:46 PM
  • Kobold King's Photo
    Kobold King
    All necromancers despise Deathstroke. Deathstroke trademarked his name before anyone who could actually control death with a stroke could claim it.
    Yesterday, 07:52 PM
Photo

Kobold King

My new profile picture is "The Clockwise Time Lord" by the incredible Saturnspace on Deviantart.
Yesterday, 06:41 PM
Photo

mail-mi

"This Weighted Companion Cube will accompany you through the test chamber. Please take care of it."
Yesterday, 06:07 PM
  • Kobold King's Photo
    Kobold King
    It's so nice that you're commemorating the Aperture Science Weighted Companion Cube, mail-mi. It's the least you can do, after you murdered him. You monster.
    Yesterday, 06:09 PM
Photo

TwiLyghtSansSparkles

And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it has a bow; and a crown was given to him; and he went out conquering and to conquer.
Yesterday, 05:53 PM
  • Kobold King's Photo
    Kobold King
    Didn't we always describe the fanon character Bill the Obliterator as eating a candy bar?

I think it's time for Obliteration to face Bill the Obliterator.
    Today, 09:34 AM
  • TwiLyghtSansSparkles's Photo
    TwiLyghtSansSparkles
    A BATTLE FOR THE AGES BEGINS
    WHO WILL WIN?
    WHO WILL BE SAT UPON?
    Today, 09:36 AM
  • Edgedancer's Photo
    Edgedancer
    You know, the whole Voidgaze=the white horse just opened my mind to a VoidgazeXObliteration ship... my brain also just came up with a very wrong pun.
    Today, 09:44 AM
Photo

Shlee

Headed to Ethiopia, might be missing for a while :)
Yesterday, 04:32 PM
  • Kobold King's Photo
    Kobold King
    See you when you get back! Have fun in Ethiopia. :)
    Yesterday, 05:23 PM
Photo

Kasimir

“If man were never to fade away like the dews of Adashino, never to vanish like the smoke over Toribeyama, but lingered on forever in this world, how things would lose their power to move us! The most precious thing in life is its uncertainty.”--Kenko
Yesterday, 04:08 AM
Photo

TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Does this prof have vaguely worded and overly complicated assignments, or am I just reading everything wrong and not doing enough work? I can't tell.
Feb 26 2015 07:54 PM
  • Kasimir's Photo
    Kasimir
    ...I feel your pain.
    Yesterday, 04:03 AM
  • Kobold King's Photo
    Kobold King
    Is there any chance he's deliberately testing you to see if you have the deductive skills required to join his elite team of supervillain assassins? ...No?

I'll stick to conventional comfort, then. Hope your workload lightens soon.
    Yesterday, 10:33 AM
Photo

ostrichofevil

Behave, Agamemnon…
Feb 26 2015 04:27 PM
Photo

phattemer

QF6 is so much fun! Thanks Herowannabe!
Feb 26 2015 05:03 AM
Photo

Sirce Luckwielder

I decided to change my profile name to Sirce Luckwielder instead of Sirce Dawnwielder. The first time that I used the name Sirce, it was in a Beowulf Boast English assignment. I had forgotten about it until now. When I reread it I saw how close my name was to matching that first paragraph. I now give you that same English assignment.
Feb 25 2015 09:04 PM
  • Kobold King's Photo
    Kobold King
    Were I a Geat, I would tremble in awe. As a 17th Shard member... I do the exact same thing, actually. :D
    Feb 26 2015 08:08 AM
  • Sirce Luckwielder's Photo
    Sirce Luckwielder
    Thanks. This was my favorite thing that I have done in English. If you want, I can give an explanation of what this actually means. Most of it is inside jokes with myself, but I think it is still interesting. When I stumbled upon this in my computer files, I was so happy. It is now hanging on my wall with all of my other prized possessions.
    Feb 26 2015 12:02 PM
  • Kasimir's Photo
    Kasimir
    Yes please? I recognise the style, especially when you mentioned--this is a beot, isn't it?
    Yesterday, 04:05 AM
Photo

Theorymaker

And I have finally come back to the 17th Shard. I probably shouldn't even be on right now, but procrastination is fun and I want to see what's new. I'll probably not even be on for that long but I just wanted to say hi.
Feb 24 2015 06:25 PM
  • Theorymaker's Photo
    Theorymaker
    Wow, you have a ton more rep than you had before! It's over 9000!
    Feb 24 2015 06:29 PM
  • Kobold King's Photo
    Kobold King
    That meme's been cited many times already. :P

But yeah. I've been participating in the ultra-awesome "What Happened in Oregon" RP, which garners quite a lot of rep. It's also filled out nearly seven different Question threads, so it's going strong.
    Feb 24 2015 06:30 PM
  • Theorymaker's Photo
    Theorymaker
    Yeah, I've been going through the New Reputation Levels thread, and well it's like saying happy birthday late it still needs to be said.
    Feb 24 2015 06:51 PM
Photo

Newan

Yay I got my fourth dot!
Feb 24 2015 02:10 PM
  • Winter Cloud's Photo
    Winter Cloud
    Don't you know? That's the rank that Kobold is going to pick up next.
    Feb 24 2015 02:36 PM
  • Newan's Photo
    Newan
    Not if I get there first.
    *posts ten thousand posts*
    *accumulates a hundred thousand upvotes*
    Feb 24 2015 03:21 PM
  • Kobold King's Photo
    Kobold King
    Oh, if only it were that easy.
    Feb 24 2015 03:28 PM
Photo

Kasimir

"Then he began expiring in the midst of a dream. He found himself back in Nazareth and saw his father shrugging his shoulders and smiling as he told him, Just as I cannot ask you all the questions, neither can you give me all the answers. "--I forgot how much I enjoyed Jose Saramago, even if his run-on style can be very hard to follow at points.
Feb 24 2015 12:26 PM
Photo

Newan

Besides Brandon, I'm the only one in the Top Fifty with less than four dots. I had better cherish these next seven posts.
Feb 23 2015 12:46 AM
  • The Only Joe's Photo
    The Only Joe
    Wow, that there is an achievement if I've ever seen one. Good Job!
    Feb 23 2015 01:04 AM
  • Newan's Photo
    Newan
    Thanks! You know who is really impressive? Lightflame, inventor of the Hoidbringers. Check this out http://www.17thshard.com/forum/user/2489-lightflame/
    Feb 23 2015 01:09 AM